Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics:
Average Likes / Comments
The average number of likes/comments received on content that has ranked in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag.
The size of the audience you’re competing against on a specific hashtag.
The size of the audience you’re likely to reach if you rank on a specific hashtag.
DAPC (Daily Average Post Count)
The average number of posts made into a hashtag on a daily basis.
The total number of posts made in a hashtag.
Hashtag Performance Metrics
The number of times your posts were seen in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag.
Avg. Best Rank
The average position your posts are seen in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag, based on the data we have.
The percentage of times you rank in the top 100 posts with this hashtag when using it.
Efficiency Score (BETA)
The overall value of this hashtag, relative to the hashtags you’ve used – takes into consideration the hashtag’s size, where you rank on it, and the frequency that you rank on it. This score becomes more accurate the more you use a hashtag.
- You will increase the reach of your post with hashtags when you rank in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag.
- To rank on a hashtag, the ‘likes’ your post receives must be similar to the average likes of the content already ranking in a specific hashtag.
- You can see the impressions you’ve received from hashtags on a specific piece of your content by going into your post analytics.
- Constantly testing & iterating will lead to the best results.
- Ensure the average ‘likes’ of the hashtag you’re going to use is similar to that of your content.
- Hashtags that have low competition and high potential reach are going to provide the best results.
We hope this helps, and as always feel free to send us a message if you have any questions!